Wednesday 30 May 2012

A Pink’s Son Naeun confessed suffering through emotional distress due to ligament injury


A Pink’s member Son Naeun, also known as the “center” of the group, revealed her emotional distress due to her ligament injury.
A Pink made their comeback with ”HUSH” in the beginning of May, and member Son Naeun got injured again just before their comeback date. She injured the same area that she had already suffered an injury to before A Pink’s debut. However, it has been said that Son Naeun has been feeling the strain of both mentally and physically with their comeback just around the corner. Particularly, when the hospital stated Son Naeun’s ligaments had gone weak, it was hard for her to estimate whether she would be able to continue her career as a singer.
In a recent interview with Newsen, Son Naeun, “It’s an injury that I had before, so I think it will quickly recover. The hospital made a diagnosis that my ligaments were weak (flapping) and that it was dangerous. The pain was painful, but at the time it was two weeks before our comeback, so I felt really sorry to the other members.”
She continued, “In the end, we had to extend our comeback date two more weeks because of me. During the music video shooting and choreography practices, I had to wear a bandage but I was not able to dance properly.”
In this, the other members said, “Naeun has suffered through intense emotional distress. Her body was not well, but she was also having emotional distress. We were worried seeing Naeun crying alone by herself at our dorm.”
Son Naeun stated, “The injury has improved. The members are helping me a lot. There is no unreasonableness when I go up on stage, but I am taking caution in case of another relapse.”

Source: Newsen via koreaboo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment