Wednesday 30 May 2012

Photos revealed from the set of Lee Minho’s upcoming historical drama


Lee Minho will soon be appearing on the small screen once again in an upcoming historical drama with actress Kim Heesun. Photos taken at the first filming of SBS’s “Faith” were unveiled by the show’s promoters through a press release on May 25th. The pictures show the crew and actors filming at a temple in Seoul.
Lee Minho can be seen wearing a set of armor for his role as Choi Young, a general of the royal guards from the Koryo Dynasty. In the press release, he stated, “I was really happy about our first shoot. I also feel that Kim Heesun and I have good chemistry, and I hope to perform my best at portraying my character.”
Kim Heesun also commented, “It has been a while since I have starred in a television drama so I thought that it would be nerve wracking. But it feels very comfortable, just like I was here yesterday, and this is all thanks to the crew’s amazing teamwork.”
“Faith” is set to air on August 13th after the completion of SBS’s upcoming series, “Ghost,” featuring So Jisub and Lee Yeonhee.

Source: 10Asiae via koreaboo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment