Monday 28 May 2012

M.I.B. Kicking off June with ‘Illusion’

M.I.B. is finally ready to return with a brand new mini-album, “Illusion” on June 1st.
“Illusion”, which is said to contain M.I.B.’s normal “electro-hop” feel, will contain 7 tracks: the title song “So It’s Only Hard For Me” as well as “Celebrate” and remixes for it. M.I.B. was supposed to promote “Celebrate” back in April, but right before their promotions began their stylists were killed in a dorm fire.
Check out the tracklist below.
01. Dutch Pay (Feat. Hafsa)
02. So It’s Only Hard For Me
03. Celebrate (Feat. T – Yoon Mi Rae)
04. Celebrate (Konrad OldMoney Remix) (Feat. T – Yoon Mi Rae)
05. Celebrate (Dubstep Remix) (Feat. TEM)
06. G.D.M (Konrad OldMoney Remix) (Feat. Tiger JK, Bizzy)
07. Falling Blossoms
Are you ready for M.I.B’s return?

Source: ningin
via: K-Pop Express

No comments:

Post a Comment