Thursday 31 May 2012

After School’s UEE and Raina Show Their Support for Lee Jang Woo and ‘I Do, I Do’



Actor Lee Jang Woo is staring in the new MBC drama “I Do, I Do”, and After School’s UEE and Raina are showing their support for him!
On May 29th, Raina (@raina57) tweeted the above photo and wrote, “In the ‘Music Bank’ waiting room with our pretty unnie Uee and our Lee Jang Woo oppa, who’s gotten cooler these days. Tomorrow is ‘I Do I Do’s first episode so I’m looking forward to it! Hope it becomes a big hit, fighting!”
In “I Do, I Do”, Lee Jang Woo plays the unemployed show off ‘Park Tae Kang’ while Kim Sun Ah plays ‘Hwang Ji Ahn’, a 30-year old shoe designer who ends up pregnant after a one-night stand with Park Tae Kang.
The drama began on May 30th. Will you be tuning in?

Source @raina57ningin

No comments:

Post a Comment