Tuesday 29 May 2012

BoA reveals the reason behind why she chose not to attend college



As a guest on the upcoming episode of ‘Win Win‘, BoA will be revealing the stories behind her success as a Hallyu star as well as her hopes and dreams.
One story she revealed was about her school days and her life as a student. She immediately received much attention from the MCs and the audience as she revealed, “I entered middle school as the top ranked student in the class.” However, despite her achievement as a student, she was unable to continue with her schooling.
“As I started my promotions in Japan during my school days, I was unable to attend school often, and thus I ended up quitting school. I obtained my high school diploma by taking the G.E.D (General Education Development) test,” she stated.
She revealed her honest thoughts and her desire to attend school as a normal student as she continued, “I thought about going into college, but I realized with my singing career, I could only be a phantom student. I didn’t want to attend school just for show.”
“I can’t have everything. Instead of school, I have gained life experiences by promoting as a dance-singer. I’m thankful that I’m able to receive love from people doing the things I love,” she concluded, touching the hearts of the MCs of the show.
Catch BoA’s full story on the upcoming broadcast of ‘Win Win’ on May 29th!

Source + Photo: TVdaily via Nate + allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment